Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 1, 2010

Party Pooper

There are only six weeks till the baby shower. I am getting nervous, as I am not sure if I can get every thing done and ready in that time. I have delayed on the sending the invitations because I keep thinking if I can not get every thing ready I will not have it. But I know the show must go on. I still have to get a program set up in here to do RSVP, and give directions, and more information. I don’t have a single idea who will even come. I know who I want to invite, but of those people I just don’t know why will show up. Okay I do know some people, like my very good and loyal friends. I still don’t even know how to throw a party, much less a baby shower. Now I see why someone else is supposed to plan this.

If any one has ideas or thoughts, I would greatly appreciate some advice.

No comments: