Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 24, 2010

Last Lamaza Class and Meeting a Doula

Tonight was the last lamaza class for The Fox and I. He and I both really enjoyed every thing about the class, and we are really glad we went. I know some people who don't do the 'natural thing' would not like it, but it was perfect for us. I would suggest a lamaza class for every one, especially for women with men who are nervous, or don't seem into the pregnancy or birth. Luckily for me, The Fox has been with me step by step 100% of the way. He had as much fun at the lamaza class as I did.
We also met this really great lady who is becoming a Doula. I would really like a doula, but I just don't think I can afford one. There is so much I could do with that money, so much we still need. We are not rich people, and I do not have a lot of friends or family who will help us with our baby registry.
But I believe a doula is a very important member of the birth team. Maybe I can get my community to pitch in, if every one I know right now were to donate a single dollar, I could afford a doula. Do I have confidence in the people in my world? We will see.

No comments: