Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 28, 2010

Ultra Sound Number 2


I had another ultra sound today. I am happy, and yet disappointed at the same time. I am happy because we know the baby is progressing well, looks healthy and good, every thing is in tact, and most of the spine looks good. (That was why we got another, we couldn’t see the spine the first time). We are told she is at 3lbs 7 oz.
I am disappointed because of three things. One we could not see the very tail of the spine, should be okay but I also wanted to check one more time to be sure it is a girl. Two, she is breech still, not to worried there as she can turn when ever she wants. Three I was told I could have other family members come, but they had to wait till all the measurements were taken, then the sonographer would show off the baby. I think she forgot I had my mum and sister in the waiting room. Oh okay, one more. Four, she did not take any good shots of the babies head or face. She took over 70 of every thing else, but just never saved any good views of the head.

So that was my ultra sound. I am lucky to have gotten another, as I have a healthy baby with no problems to look at. I just hope she will turn before her grand entry.

No comments: