Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 2, 2010

I think my dogs know!

I think my dogs know. I never really thought about it, but I realized the other day that they keep sniffing me in specific areas. Now, we all know dogs are butt sniffers, I don’t get weird about it like some people, (it can be a tad awkward during my moon times), but it’s a dog thing. Well they have been coming up to me and inspecting my growing belly, and now my swollen feet. They will spend quite a bit of time going over my belly, I really think it’s sweet.

It’s like they know someone is in there, and they want to say hello. Or maybe I am just silly and they want to know why I am getting ‘fat’ really fast, like they see it as a sign of bad health (which it would be if I were not pregnant). Or maybe my stretching skin has a different smell than other parts of my body (hence the feet also).

I love my dogs, and this just helps me feel…well, like they love me too.

No comments: