Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 16, 2010

Missed another pre-natal yoga class.

I have been wanting to go to this pregnancy yoga class for a while now, but something keeps coming up. The class is held once a week Saturday morning. So one of the big reasons I can't seem to make it is yard sales. There is a lot of stuff I need right now, and yard sales are the best.
Another reason is, okay this is really silly I know but, I have nothing to wear and I feel fat. The class would help with the fat feeling, but really I have bought almost nothing in way of maternity clothes. I have not walked into my closet in weeks now because every thing I wear is in a small pile on the chest at the end of my bed. But that is another rant.

Now I am about 32 weeks, and I wonder if I can still go. Another silly question there. I guess its just like me to doubt and hesitate being part of a women group thing.

My solution, netflix. I will get a few disc from netflix and try it at home.

No comments: