Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 9, 2010

Mother’s Day

My sister and I always make crepes on Mother’s day for our Mum. I always buy her toilet paper (because she never buys the good stuff), and we all just hang out and enjoy our time together. This year is the last of a kind for me. Next year will be a whole new world, and have a whole new meaning.
When I picture it now I can see my coming over with my daughter, putting her in bed with grandma (who is strictly told to stay there till breakfast is made), those two enjoying each others time while my sister and I do our break fast making morning thing. Lots of fruit, setting out the flowers.
Of course now that I have said it, it almost certainly won’t go that way.
I just can’t wait to see my mum with my daughter, it will be a picture worth taking.

No comments: