Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 18, 2010

Bare Foot and Pregnant

So far I have had few if any symptoms in this pregnancy. The bump being the big one. I was looking forward to a couple I have heard of, but if forgoing those means I do not have to deal with the other not-so-nice ones, then so be it.

Alas, I am now experiencing edema. I have always had fat ankles and not very pretty feet, so this is not fun. So to work on this I have bumped my water in-take (not easy since I already am drinking A Lot already), potassium (yeah, for the yellow food), and calcium. All good for Cinnabun, I am also walking often, but I won’t bump that up, so I will add something else to do with my legs. I will try salt foot baths next. Can’t wait till this areas pool opens. Maybe I will just buy a small blow up pool and put it in my back yard.

No comments: