Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 8, 2010

Planning a Shower

The Fox and I are starting to get our act together to plan this baby shower/party. I have only had one party (you can see a small but funny clip of it on youtube), and I have no idea how to have a party. Also there are a lot of people I want to invite so The Fox and I want to move it to the back yard. He wanted to make it a party-party, and invite his friends. I have no problem with that, we are celebrating the Cinnabun. And we both had the same thought that because we spent less than $200 on getting married, we could have a real celebration for this reason. It would still cost less than a wedding.

The Fox has done a lot of banquets for work, and now he is all excited with a lot of ideas. So lets hope we can get this together in 9-10 weeks. I am pretty sure now of the date, a lot of people were having trouble with May, and it did seem too soon. So June 12th is about 9 ½ week away. The week end of the 4th is my baby sisters 20th birthday, and the weekend before that is Memorial Day week end. So a month before Cinnabun is due should be fine. Again I would be very grateful for any and all thoughts, ideas, and suggestions.

No comments: