Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 11, 2010

A Visit to My Sisters Church.

When my sister is here she always like to attend her church. It is called Unity of Louisville. She has told me it is not a christian church. That it is for all denominations. Right, sure, and I am stupid little submissive twit. So to be a really very nice wonderful sister, I tolerated attending this church with her. The last time I went was over three years ago. So okay, I let her drag me and the family off to this place. It may be a nice church, but it is still a place of one track minded denial. I will not ever be going there again, much less taking my Bun there either.

I would have been so very disturbed if I had gone into labor there. Good thing I didn’t.

No comments: