Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 16, 2010

Thirteenth Pre-Natal Visit

Did a NST (non-stress test) today. It was pretty neat, we could see the babies heart beat, and we also saw I was having some very mild contractions. Even though it was not her normal time, she did a lot of moving. Everything looks really good and healthy.

I am still at 1 cm, and 75% eff. Since every thing looks good there is no need to worry. My provider said we can keep watch, and decide what we want to do next week. I go in again Tuesday, then again either Thursday or Friday.

I must say I will be rather disappointed if I have to be induced. I have not had a “typical” pregnancy with all the symptoms and normal memories. I would like to at least have a nice memory of when I go into labor. Even if it is not pleasant, I would still like to remember something other than being induced. Is this selfish?

No comments: