Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 14, 2010

An Adjustment

Went to see my Mum’s boss today. He is a chiropractor, and he gave me an adjustment. Any other doctor I would never trust, but him I trust with my health. He is my “other people”, the person I go to for a second option. If he does not know the answer, then he knows where or who to go to.

The number one reason I trust him is that he goes to the root or source of a problem. No band-aids, no treating of just the symptoms. He spend the time to talk to you, to learn who you are. His personality is efficient and kind. He is not the type to stick to, “well we have always done it this way.”

Either way, the adjustment was great, it really helped to relieve some tension. It might help put me into labor or it might not. We are only 4 days over, very normal.

No comments: