Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 26, 2010

She Must Have Our Luck!

What a day! We met up with Mums co-worker Rana around 730 am this morning because Rana knows her stuff and boy is she fast. I have to say we must have gone to over a dozen yard sales in just a few hours. There was so much baby stuff. I was able to keep up, even with the waddle. It was great exercise.

The day was great, especially when The Fox and I found it. The exact crib we have been looking at. First we saw a really nice changing table, and it was only $25. I was not going to buy a changing table because they cost too much and are not all that necessary. Also I have limited room. But it is a very very nice changing table. So as The Fox and I are looking at this changing table really thinking we like it, the owner tells us she has a crib inside and asks if we would like to look at it. Sure, so in we go and one look and we both just can’t believe it. She tells us she will sell it for $25 also. The Fox and I have just enough for both, The Fox hands her the money and I am spinning in my head with joy.

Turns out if we had been 5 minutes later we would have missed it. There were a couple of people looking at the changing table when we came back out.

I can’t believe we found this crib and changing table for a quarter of the price of the crib brand new. It did not come with a mattress, but that is one thing I insist on being unused. Now we can spend a little more on better bedding and a better mattress.

No comments: