Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 1, 2010

Baby Shower? Maybe Not.

Okay people, so I am probably not going to have a baby shower. I just can't seem to put the thing together. I have never been good at throwing a party, even with help. So I am just not going to do it. I know this might sound bad, and I am really bummed out about it. My guess date is in...4 weeks, so I just don't see how I could put any thing together with out a lot of stress. I also have no idea how these things work.


I really only had something simple in mind. I wanted to have a coed shower, The Fox had some friends and their wives he wanted to invite, and I also have some guy friends I would miss if they were not there. Just grill out (definity with the corn), I think there are supposed to be games or something. A cake I'm sure, if the party has to do with people giving stuff, then I have always been under the impression you were supposed to have favors. I love favors.

One of the main problems is I had no idea who would actually come. I know that is part of having a party, not ever one can come, but I didn't want to put together something and no one show up. Simple fear. I have not been in contact with any one from my other life (work) save the people I am closest to. I could list all the problems and issues I am having, or I could just say this is too much stress for me to deal with.

Right now I really do not know what to do. I want to say no-go, but I also really want to celebrate the child who will change our lives. That and we do need help with the stuff. Oh well. I will just let it go.

No comments: