Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 14, 2010

Ninth Pre-Natal Visit

Today was one of the biggest accomplishments I have had in a long long time. I can not tell you how happy I am. I started crying when they told me because I was so happy. I got my test results back, and my iron and hemoglobin are both fine, they are perfect. Right where they are supposed to be. And it was all done naturally. I did not have to get an IV and I did not even take the prescription iron they gave me.
What I did was trust my body and let my husband take over my diet. Beet juice, spinach salad every day, no tea, oatmeal and cream of wheat in the mornings. I will let him write about that menu on his own.
I also did one more thing. My older sister told me to start taking this liquid iron. Floradix liquid iron.  So I did, and that stuff is nasty, but I have downed worse.
Oh, and my group b streptococcus came back negative.
Next week, body painting and family photos.

No comments: