Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 19, 2010

Birth in the Bluegrass Baby Fair

My Mum and I met up with Dana at Birth in the Bluegrass fair. I had a really good time. One of the sponsors is a company called Fannies, a cloth diaper service in the Louisville area. I am so excited there is going to be a cloth diaper service here. I am sure I could not afford it at this time, but the fact that there will be one is great.
Although I think I would prefer to spend my money on my own cloth diapers. I can run out of money for the service (then I would have to go to buying disposables, almost as much as a service) , but once I have the cloth diapers they are for keeps.
Just trying to figure out which cloth diapers I would want.

No comments: