Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 24, 2010

The Nursery

We finally set up the back room to be our nursery, now all we need is a crib. We have an extra dresser we can use, except it is a very dark colour that I do not like. But it is all we have, so it will have to do. I guess instead of a white crib we should look at darker colours. I am not going to get a changing table because they are just to expensive and I can just use my bed, as I know a lot of people do. I need a lamp, and I am trying to decide what I want to put on the walls. I am going to throw together curtains for the window because I don’t want to use blinds. Just have to find the right fabric.

One very important thing I want is a chair to nurse in, this I will need before a crib as I have a bassinet we bought off craigslist in a package deal.

I know it is silly to want something like a glider chair when I could use my couch, bed or some other chair in the house to breast feed in, but I guess I just wanted something special. Mum, The Fox and I are going to yard sales this Saturday, so I will keep my eyes open.

There is still so much we need, and I don’t even know the half of it. I was hoping to have some help, I mean I thought that is why people have baby showers. But I screwed that one up. And I have trouble asking people for help. I feel like if I ask for help people will look at me like maybe I shouldn’t have gotten pregnant in the first place.


(note: look for pictures. Will be finished setting up soon.)

No comments: