Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 21, 2010

Fog and Lasagna

January 20, 2010
We have had fog for the last two nights. I really really Love working in fog. It makes the aero planes look like big creatures, and you walk under them and can believe they are going to turn around and look at you. Every thing is so quite, and feels spooky yet calm. I also love the way the fog smells, and really helps with cutting out the smell of the fumes.

The Fox made lasagna tonight. He said he was going to make a big batch of it so I could eat some all week. I was really excited because when The Fox makes lasagna it is really superior. What I did not know is that The Fox has been reading some of the pregnancy books we got for him, and they told him if you ever cook for your pregnant wife, to make the food bland. What The Fox did not connect is they were saying, bland food is nicer for women with queasy stomachs, and morning sickness. Which I have neither of those.
So now he has made this big batch of bland lasagna, and I am going to have to eat the whole thing. Poor me, my own personal chef, who loves me enough to think about my stomach. Yes, I am spoiled.

No comments: