Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 11, 2010

Bed Hunting

The Fox and I have been for the last six years, been wanting a bed. A real one. There is just always something more important to put the money towards. Especially, when our ‘bed’ we have now works just fine. I have put a lot of work into making it a nice place to sleep. It just happens to be two rather thick futon mattresses, on an old wood futon frame, which I have raised it up almost a foot with ghetto green spray painted bricks.
I am finding now that a full size bed is just not going to be enough, for The Fox, myself, the half dozen pillows I need, and the three body pillows we have. A firm bed is good for the body for sure. But not then you are pregnant and getting bigger.
So, today The Fox and I have bought a bed. I won’t go into detail, because it is a good bed for a good price and I am satisfied.
We had to buy new sheets too, and a mattress pad. That was more fun than rolling around on unmade beds where who knows how many people have laid.

No comments: