Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 5, 2010

We went to Mama’s Hip today. Never been there before, always wanted to go. Love that place.

I have been researching cloth diapers and I don’t know which ones I want to use. My main problem is that I can’t look and feel the different diapers. Mama’s Hip happens to carry several different types and brands, so I was able to check out the differences. I now know I want my main stash to be pocket one size diapers, probably from Fuzzi Bunz. But I also want a few cover/insert types. The Fox and I bought a Flip Day Pack, it contains two covers and six inserts, enough for a day. That cost us around 50.00, but it will pay its self off in two weeks. Then because I wanted to try a pocket diaper we bought two Bum Genius. Those were about 18.00 a piece (I will have to use one about 55 times for it to pay for it’s self). Although I will have to do a small load a night I won’t have to use disposables again.
Now I can buy one Fuzzi Bunz every chance I get, or I can save up and go in one whole bang. If I save up then I might have to end up using disposables every now and then, but if I buy one a week, my stash will slowly grow and every week I will have one more diaper to help keep the evil huggies away.

No comments: