Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 14, 2010

Clothes

Okay, so far I have not needed to wear bigger clothes. I tend to wear sweat pants to work, as they are more comfortable under wet weather pants and to work in. And I wear house cloths at home, and I never really go out into the world, as I am an introvert.
But, today I did something I really don’t like to do. I went shopping, in a store, in a mall.
But, I was smart and crafty; I took my Mother and Sister with me. Well, my Mum wanted to buy me some maternal clothes. I am so glad they dragged me out of the house, because I have nothing to fear, the clothes don’t bite, and I can always blame my expanding waist line on the fact that Cinnabun loves ice cream. (oh Goddess, am I really blaming stuff on my child?) It’s the store people that bother me. Too many questions, and never there when you need them. Yes, I was one of those people once, and I am glad I don’t have to deal with snobby customers any more.

No comments: