Sofie Lilikoi Fox

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lex Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 18, 2010

Hormones at Work?

I kind of did a rather not so smart thing at work last night. I really don’t want to tell it, and so I will leave it up to Carrissa, if I can get her to post it in.
I lost my temper with another co-worker. I really didn’t mean to fly off the handle like that. He really should not have gotten angry at stupid stuff, because when he gets mad he always expresses it physically. So he was throwing boxes down, and they were coming towards me. I want to say maybe some sort of maternal instinct kicked in, and I kind of snapped. I don’t know. My crew says it was kind of funny, because I have never flipped-out like that at the dude or any one. It scared me a bit.

No comments: